Friday, April 4, 2014

4/3/14 Wednesday

A random Wednesday.
Coffee.
Delicious oatmeal.
And a mystery - HOW is it possible that I woke up an hour earlier than usually and still was late to a lecture? HOW?
Pissed me off, really, so I wasn't off to a good start.

The whole day was kinda blah.
And I realized something today. Why are there so many people my age who have already accomplished so much and I haven't?
I wish I was one of those people who did something BIG by the age of 19. Or even 20 (I'm giving myself a year to do something amazing? Well "by 20" sounds nice)
It's just annoying. Is that annoyance coming from jealousy? Am I just having a really stron jealousy moment? That's bad.

I mean, I think like the greatest thing I've done was to go to London this summer. How does it compare to... I don't know... Getting an oscar? Being a successful something? Having an amazing job of your dreams?
There are people like that!

Eh, just moans, moans, I know.
Whatever, I'll do accomplish something finally.





Gotta run tomorrow morning.
Sleep tight!
x



 

No comments:

Post a Comment