Wednesday, March 26, 2014

3/26/14 Wednesday

Woken up with the sun shining.
I like those kind of days.

Not like that sun lasted throughout the day though, oh no.
I walked in the rain when coming back from uni.
I like rain. It was nice.
And the smell... ahh

Fucking hell, I had such pretty pictures from today, and somehow I lost them? I was just copying and pasting things in and out of folders and suddenly POOF no folder. And it's nowhere to be found. I  can't paste it, NOTHING.
Eh, great.

I'm gonna be presenting a subject of  "HAPPINESS ECONOMICS" in economy class and I'm so excited. Seriously, google it. It's great stuff! (Nerdy.... ok, ok.)

Now revising a bit 'cause I may have to write a make up test tomorrow.


Bowling. I wanna go bowling. Haven't done that in such a long time.
Bowling's fun.

I've been listening to Bastille like the whole day, so in case you wanna listen to them too, there you go



Oh that's so cool, I use spotify like all the time and now that I can just paste something here that's awesome.

Anyway, hope you had a good day!
And here's a picture from today that survived cause I posted it on instagram.
Social media is the way to prevent you from disappearing?

cray, I know.
See ya later, aligator! ;)
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment