Friday, March 28, 2014

3/27-28/14 Thursday-Friday

Don't worry, not much has been going on so "skipping" one day doesn't really make a change.
Pretty much both days consisted of two
a) lecture/class
b) friends time

So there. Nothing too shocking, is it?

My friend Jane came to my city. She doesn't live here so she visits me from time to time.
It's nice.
So therefore I have been occupied socially for a longer period of time. And she's still here.
Staying here for the weekend, you know.

Today was a quite warm and pretty day. Such a nice thing that is.

Yesterday,

Being a good student equals reading the asigned texts.

SPRING'S HERE.

Today,
From the morning walk.

#NOFILTER the sunset was crazily beautiful today

Felt like eating an ice cream. And it was delicious as fuck.
No, I did not eat 2. I'm a good friend. 

I think I'm not gonna post anything more today. I'm tired.
And I gotta wake up early tomorrow.
 Sooo.... DUBAI.
Bye. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment